USGBC Minnesota announced this year’s Leadership Award winners, including Kraus-Anderson Corporate Headquarters.
The West North Central region of USGBC communities supports a Community Leadership Award program that honors individuals and organizations whose exemplary work has been influential in the expansion of sustainable, high-performing buildings and projects. The winning projects were selected based on their leadership approach, green design strategies, innovative solutions and high performance systems.
Learn more about Kraus-Anderson’s LEED achievements and review the project scorecard on the USGBC website.
2019 Award of Excellence & Merit Winners:
- Kraus-Anderson Corporate Headquarters, LEED Silver | Innovative Design, New Construction
- Capital One–Thomas Edison Offices and Health Center | LEED Silver | Innovative Project, Interiors
- Land O’Lakes Headquarters—Building C, | LEED Platinum | Innovative Project, New Construction
- Target Field | LEED Gold | Innovative Project, Existing Building Performance
- Hennepin Healthcare, Clinic and Specialty Center | LEED Gold | Innovative Design, New Construction