Pope Architects is seeking a creative individual with a broad knowledge of Interior Design concepts. This person is comfortable working in a team setting with an emphasis on Multi-Family/ Senior Living projects. The individual will collaborate with the design team to provide clients with high quality design solutions, solid documentation, and exceptional customer service.
- Work with project team on development and documentation of design solutions.
- Interior space planning.
- Selection and specification of interior finishes.
- Coordination and specification of interior furniture.
- Prepare design presentation materials, including renderings.
- Prepare construction documents using Revit.
- Attend client/project interviews
- Manage project interiors, preparing design and construction documents with a clear understanding of the needs of the client and of the project scope, schedule and budget.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills.
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge required.
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Sketchup a plus.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed, as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- 5+ years of experience in Multi-Family Housing/ Senior Living.
- NCIDQ certificate holder of MN Certified Interior Designer a plus.