Rihm Kenworth, founded in 1932, is a multi-generation family-owned business, and one of the oldest and largest Kenworth dealers in the country.

After evaluating their former headquarters on University Avenue, the site was sold to develop a new South St. Paul headquarters with sales/service, and simultaneously, a Coon Rapids sales/service and body shop.

The state-of-the-art headquarters provides easy access, expanded leasing and sales with indoor showroom, retail parts store, customer amenities, modern offices for corporate operations, and the opportunity to align facility design with company brand and culture.