The new $25 million RC Hospital & Clinics campus replaces a landlocked hospital originally constructed in 1951.

Pope Architects’ partnered¬†with RC Hospital and Clinics in 2012 to embark on site planning and design of the new hospital. The RC Hospital and Clinics board successfully achieved financing through the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development program.

The hospital includes 16 inpatient beds, a primary clinic with 18 exam rooms and one procedure room, lab, radiology, therapy, outpatient and specialty clinics, two operating rooms, education center, hearth room, gardens, walking path, and new technology such as MRI, helipad, and tele-medicine capabilities.