We are seeking a second or third year Interior Design Student Intern to work with our Interior Design team in a supporting role. This position is temporary and full-time during the summer, a minimum of 40 hours per week. Working with our design team will give you the opportunity to collaborate on projects with other designers, use Revit in the preparation of documentation, and communicate with product representatives. Someone with a positive attitude, passion about interior design, and a desire to learn and grow would be the ideal candidate for this position. This position has a June start date.
- Assist interior designers with development and documentation of design solutions;
- Maintain the interior design material library;
- Aid with the production of presentation boards;
- Create digital interior renderings.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Works well both independently and in a team setting;
- Revit knowledge required;
- SketchUp and Photoshop knowledge preferred;
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed, as well as determine and manage priorities with guidance.
Education and Experience:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, 2nd or 3rd year student preferred.