We are seeking a full- time Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant who will perform a wide range of office support activities for the firm, to include receptionist, administrative support and project-based work.
- Assist with documentation needs, preparing items such as general correspondence, meeting minutes, proposals, project directories, transmittals, AIA documents, etc. for a variety of people within the firm.
- Assist with proofing and editing outgoing proposals and documentation and ensure proper routing and filing.
- Manage front desk, greeting clients in person and via phone and provide assistance as needed.
- Assist with general administrative duties such as organization of general office supplies; mail routing, package distribution, filing, checking in/out shop drawings and samples, record keeping and making copies.
- Order and maintain supply of ink, toner, etc. for office equipment, and handle communication with equipment support and maintenance.
- Manage the check-out of firm resources (cameras, projectors, etc.) and assist with general technology troubleshooting, including conference room equipment set up and meeting preparation.
- Make travel arrangements; assist with coordination of convention attendance and membership renewals.
- Assist with onboarding new employees.
- Manage phone extensions and Vandor contact for support.
- General support to all staff members as needed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Excellent business writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrate initiative (i.e. start tasks, ability to structure own work, ask questions, identify and discuss problems, develop streamlined office processes).
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Significant experience using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Ability to learn and adapt to internal software programs.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of previous experience in an administrative assistant role required.