We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong architectural project management and leadership skills to work with our in-house Healthcare team. This person will be as comfortable in a business-development and project-pursuit role, as they are leading a project design team. The position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Must have a strong background and familiarity with healthcare project types.
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages of completion, lead project teams completing ongoing work, serve as primary client liaison and promote new projects;
- Carry primary responsibility for budgeting, scheduling, responsiveness of design solutions, and growth of the client relationship;
- Manage team assignments within project scope, schedule and budget;
- Unfold existing client relationships, and help to establish new ones;
- Expected to take an active role in marketing new business through participation in presentations, client interviews, proposal preparation, and working with in house marketing team members.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals – a proven relationship builder;
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Office/Industrial project types;
- Strong leadership skills with emphasis on solution driven results and strategic and creative thinking;
- Is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and has a working knowledge of Bluebeam, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant software.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a Professional Degree in Architecture and professional registration preferred.
- 5+ years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare project work experience