We are seeking a full-time Job Captain to work with our in-house healthcare team. This position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Ideal candidate has a strong background and familiarity with Healthcare project types.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget;
- Manage multiple projects, prepare strategic plans, and serve as primary client liaison;
- Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications and materials approval;
- Focused on document production through all project phases and proficient in assembling a set of documents;
- Perform consultant coordination;
- May oversee a small staff of architects and technicians.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals;
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Healthcare project types;
- Works well both independently and in a team setting;
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
- Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary technical education required. Architectural License a plus;
- 5-10 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 3 years extensive experience with healthcare projects.
Please forward referral resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email to email@example.com .