Seeking a creative individual with a broad knowledge of Interior Design concepts. This person is comfortable working in a team setting on a variety of project types, with an emphasis on Commercial Design. They will collaborate with the design team to provide clients with high quality design solutions, solid documentation, and exceptional customer service
- Work with senior designers on development and documentation of design solutions.
- Interior space planning.
- Selection and specification of interior finishes.
- Prepare design presentation materials, including renderings.
- Prepare construction documents using Revit.
- Attend client/project interviews.
- Manage tenant improvement projects, preparing design and construction documents with a clear understanding of the needs of the client and of the project scope, schedule and budget.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills.
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge required.
- Sketchup or 3D experience is a plus.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed, as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- 5+ years of experience