We are seeking a PT Architectural Intern, currently enrolled in a Master’s program. Candidate will work under general supervision with our in-house teams and perform a variety of architectural assignments. Judgment is required on work details and assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes. Someone with a positive attitude, a passion for architecture, and a desire to learn and grow would be the ideal candidate for this position.
- Develop design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect or designer;
- Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions;
- Production of schematics, design development, construction documents, and construction administration;
- Will gain an understanding of the entire project process including coordination of documents from SD to CA;
- Work under close supervision, assisting team members with project documentation needs;
- Perform routine and limited architectural assignments;
- Assist with Architectural sample library.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- An understanding of Architectural principles and practices;
- Works well both independently and in a team setting;
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
- Bluebeam, Sketchup and Adobe Photoshop a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Working toward a Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Prior experience or internships a plus.
Please forward referral resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .